Important Information for ALL Graduate Students Being Paid by UGA
Actions to take NOW for Upcoming Changes to OneUSG Connect
Due to changes with OneUSG Connect, the university’s new HR system, graduate students will be impacted by the payroll changes that start in December 2018. In order for graduate students to be prepared for these changes, you are advised to take the following actions below:
- Register for the required “Employee Self-Service GA: Graduate Assistants” interactive webinars at https://onesource.uga.edu/resources/training/. There are several dates that you can choose to attend.
- Review the training for Employee Self Service / ESS for Graduate Assistants located at https://training.onesource.uga.edu/UPK_Training/OneSourceOL/Publishing%20Content/PlayerPackage/data/toc.html.
- In the left-hand menu, select “OneUSG Connect (HR/Payroll) Topics
- Select ESS for Graduate Assistants
- Review the Bursar & Treasure Services website for options for making tuition payments by using the updated “UGA Payment Plan”. If you have any questions regarding the UGA Payment Plan, please contact the Bursar’s Office at 706-542-2965. http://busfin.uga.edu/bursar/bursar_quick_links/.
- Review the new pay dates and plan for any personal financial adjustments (e.g., automatic deductions from your bank account, due dates for personal bills, plans for holiday shopping/travel, etc.). If you are on Academic or Monthly payroll, remember that you will not be paid on the last day that UGA is open prior to our Winter Holiday Break, as has been the norm. Instead, the Academic/Monthly pay date will be December 31, 2018. It will be the last business day of the month from this point forward.
- Participate in weekly status calls. The entire university community is invited to participate. You can register here.
- ArchPass: UGA’s two- step login solution will be required for the new OneUSG Connect System. For more information on Archpass, visit uga.edu
Please email email@example.com with any questions.