View the list of campus and community resources from UGA, the UGA Graduate School and local organizations.
Are you navigating a challenge or experiencing conflict in your graduate education at UGA?
The student Ombudsperson is a resource that can provide guidance to graduate students. Learn more.
UGA Mobile App
Stay up to date with campus resources. Download the UGA Mobile App to find campus resources like transportation, dining services, wellbeing, and so much more. Your one-stop shop for all things UGA.
For more information, you can visit Student Affairs.
UGA Academic Resources
Student Veteran Resource Center
At UGA, we are committed to providing military veterans with the support they need — from the admissions process to completion of the program. Learn more about how our Student Veterans Resource Center positions student veterans for success.
This Guide for Graduate Student Veterans provides more information.
Graduate Student Organizations - Get Involved!
- Graduate Student Association
- Graduate and Professional Scholars
- Explore many other registered UGA student organizations on the UGA Involvement Network.
- For additional information on student volunteer opportunities, on or off campus, visit Engagement, Leadership, and Service.
- Academic Assistance
- Athena On-Line Registration
- Campus Security
- Campus Transit
- Career Center
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Disability Resource Center
- Financial Aid
- Food Services
- Learning Disabilities Resources
- Parking Services
- Pride Center
- Student Consumer Information
- Student Health Insurance
- Teaching Assistant Support Services
- University Bookstore
- University Health Center
- University Housing
- University Public Safety
- University Testing Services
- Writing Center
UGA and Athens Community
Planning to present your research poster at an academic conference or professional society meeting? Did you know you can print your research poster for an academic conference for free at the Graduate School?
If you need a poster printed for a conference or meeting, submit your request at https://gradstatus.uga.edu/Forms/G143.