The Future Scholars Visitation Program (FSVP) is a diversity and inclusive initiative for admitted graduate students, allowing them to visit the University of Georgia campus and their academic departments of interest.
Students who are nominated must:
- Be eligible to pursue a graduate degree in Fall 2024
- Be nominated by the Graduate Coordinator of the program to which the student was admitted
- Self-identify with a background of underrepresented/underserved population, including first-generation and rural college student
Students who are selected will attend a virtual workshop to:
- Connect with diverse faculty and staff at UGA
- Develop a strong support system with other FSVP students
- Learn about resources, offices, and units for student transition needs
Nominations open early January and end mid-February. Interested students should contact the Graduate Coordinator for their program of interest.
For more information, please contact email@example.com