This online Master's degree, designed with the working professional in mind, can be completed in as little as one year full time, or over several years of part-time study.
This online Master’s degree, designed with the working professional in mind, can be completed in as little as one year full time, or over several years of part-time study.
A professionally oriented program for those who wish to expand their knowledge and ability to utilize nutrition research in fields such as school nutrition, extension service, community outreach, the food industry and more.
Degree Awarded: MS-NT
- 30 Credit Hour Non-Thesis Master’s of Science degree
- All courses taught 100% online
- Can be completed in as little as 1 full year or over several years part time
- Courses offered year round
- Experienced and highly accomplished professors
- Developed to meet the needs of working profesisonals and those desiring to further their knowledge and careers in nutrition related fields
- The program provides opportunities for hands on real world experience in providing nutrition interventions and education
- Students who wish to obtain their Georgia School Nutrition Director’s certification may be able to meet all requirements for our school nutrition director’s certification program within the framework of this degree
School/College: College of Family and Consumer Sciences
Athens, GA 30602-2622
Academic Department: Community Nutrition Online
280 Dawson Hall
305 Sanford Dr.
Athens, GA 30602
Graduate Coordinator: Donna J. Holcomb