- This event has passed.
Essential Oil Workshop
Led by Liana Natochy, Alcohol and Other Drugs Education Coordinator from the Fontaine Center
Every other Tuesday, May 12 – July 21, 2:15 pm
Take a break from your daily schedule and join The Fontaine Center as we discuss common types of essential oils, well-being areas they support, and instructions to make the blend of the week! Essential oils have long been used in the form of aromatherapy and aid with sleep, energy, relaxation, and more.
*All participants will be contacted by the UHC Health Promotion Department when in-person classes resume to pick-up a free supply of essential oils.
Please use this link to register and access this workshop:
• May 12 – Blend of the Week: Lavender, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang
• May 26 – Blend of the Week: Orange, Grapefruit, Lime
• June 9 – Blend of the Week: Grapefruit, Lemon, Peppermint
• June 23 – Blend of the Week: Lemon, Rosemary, Clary Sage
• July 7 – Blend of the Week: Juniper berry, Vanilla, Ylang Ylang
• July 21 – Blend of the Week: Patchouli, Lavender, Bergamot