Office of Student Financial Aid Graduate Student Webinar
UGA’s Office of Student Financial Aid (OSFA) is excited to announce its series of online information sessions for incoming graduate students.
- How to apply for Federal Direct Student Loans for graduate school
- Eligibility requirements for receiving a Federal Direct Student Loan
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan defined
- Graduate PLUS Loan defined
- How to navigate Athena to view financial aid information
- Federal Direct Student Loan repayment options
The format of the webinar will be a brief presentation followed by a live Q&A session.
Webinar length : 45 minutes