- This event has passed.
Office of Student Financial Aid Graduate Student Webinar
UGA’s Office of Student Financial Aid (OSFA) is excited to announce its series of online information sessions for incoming graduate students.
- How to apply for Federal Direct Student Loans for graduate school
- Eligibility requirements for receiving a Federal Direct Student Loan
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan defined
- Graduate PLUS Loan defined
- How to navigate Athena to view financial aid information
- Federal Direct Student Loan repayment options
The format of the webinar will be a brief presentation followed by a live Q&A session.
Webinar length : 45 minutes
August 4, 2020 at 12pm
August 6, 2020 at 12pm
August 11, 2020 at 5:15pm
To register for a financial aid webinar, please visit https://osfa.uga.edu/apply-for-aid/session_registration_graduate/