How to Use GradSlate
UGA uses Slate (by Technolutions) as the integrated online system to support the recruitment, application, and admission of graduate students in the vast majority of graduate programs across the university.
This system supports online:
- inquiries from prospective students
- applications to a specific graduate program
- program-level review and recommendation of these applications
- decisions of admission by the Graduate School
- capture of offer acceptance
Slate provides a seamless workflow with decision branches, document upload, email notification, and transparent status displays, to track the entire process.