GradFIRST Seminars for Fall 2023
Below is a list of GradFIRST seminars available for incoming graduate students. You can browse the seminars by paging through all listings, or you can select a focused topic area from the drop-down list. More detailed information about each seminar is available by clicking the “hamburger” menu (three lines) next to each listing.
When you have found a seminar that fits your interest and schedule, make note of the CRN (Course Reference Number). Then, follow the steps below to register. If a section is full, you can return to this page to find an alternate seminar.
- Log into Athena, go to Student > Registration > Select a Term > Register for Classes.
- Click on the Enter CRNs tab to directly add a course by CRN number.
- Input the appropriate CRN in the CRN field.
- Click the Add to Summary button.
- Go the Summary menu on the bottom right of the screen and use the Action drop down menu to select Web Registered for the appropriate course/CRN.
- Click Submit. If successfully added, the course will show in a Registered status.