Procedure for Nominating a Graduate Coordinator
- The department head writes a letter addressed to the dean of their school/college requesting the appointment or replacement of a graduate coordinator. The letter will include the faculty member’s name and the starting date of the appointment. Reminder: Proposed graduate coordinators must be Graduate Program Faculty members.
- The letter should include the following contact information about the incoming graduate coordinator:
- Telephone number to be used by Graduate School staff
- E-mail address for all e-mail correspondence
- The school/college dean signs off on the letter and electronically submits the letter to the graduate dean’s office
- A letter from the graduate dean is written to the new graduate coordinator confirming their appointment.